Sep 25, 2008

Untitled dreams =P

YoYo!!!! long time no see! xD
just woke up and know wat..?i had a very nice dream haha!!!
these days dreamed a lot...does it indicate anything if one dream frequently???
i mean as in those dreams while u are sleeping....not day dream!!(i take action to realize my dreams ok =D)

So here it goes :
I'll start with the weird one first...had this few days ago & it's really weird....i dreamed that i was late for exam... -.-" omg right?!?!?! exam also over d lol...was rushing like mad to reach the examination hall and the funny thing was.. i saw most of the DAC3 ppl were late oso o!! haha!! and when i reach the hall ho...saw my primary school form teacher!!!!! and lastly...saw shu pin LOL!!!! i was like "wat on earth was happening jznow" in the next morning....

And here's the better one >.<
dreamed about timothy haha....the scene was like we're having class during secondary school....den a girl sits beside and she talks to me alot and i remember we chatted about ice-cream...dono how SHE(not the one sitting beside me...the special one! xP) was there also..den ho...den ho...aiya skip this part la very stupid part hehe!after dat ho...class finish d ma...so go home lo...saw HER still packing things but suddenly she catch up with me and ask me something o!!! omg!!!luckilly i did not wake up straight away due to over-excitement or over-happiness xDxD

"ke yi gei wo yi zhi x brand de ice-cream ma?"
(can give me one X brand's ice-cream?)
this is exactly wat SHE said in the dream lol...and chatted with her all the way until i woke up haha!!really unbelievable le...never expect myself to dream about HER but not only she came into my dream and even chatted with me @.@

Hopefully this dream can be realized sooner or later hehe!!



erm took this picture when i went to change the stupid lock of my car the other day...since the lock very stupidly cannot be locked anymore...so to cure its stupidness, i had to use the ultimate weapon >> Ringgit Malaysia haha!
and ho...the LENG CHAI straight away came into my mind when i saw dat word in the banner!!! xDxD
i wonder how does the car alarm work =X

No comments: