Feb 17, 2009

Valentine's day

so these are the people whom i spent my valentine's day with :
night time lo...the romantic part xD

was trying to take a pic with someone cz wei quan told me the texture
of my face abit different >.<
end up everyone stormed in front of the cameraman
(from left :songher, miow, you shen, disheng, phang, wei quan, me
yee hoo, jun hao)


yee hoo was injured dat's y he sat at the dragon's chair (龙椅),
so i think he'll be doubtful for next...AC Milan's match?
*all 9 here are available, except for 2*
wan me reveal the answer ar? wakakakak xD



(From right: injured Arsenal star, injured AC Milan star
fully fit ball-picking boy at the Emirates stadium)
i can recognize him!! xP

p/s the hall was exceptionally full on that day...so i think there are a lot of bachelors lol



this was during new yr ops >.<

some pictures taken during CNY at my uncle's house
his doggy



his fishy and...




my auntie!! hahahahahaha u got it right!! xP



a short filming section with doggy ^.^

No comments: