Mar 11, 2011

Internship Day 25

11/3/2011

TA SHUO :
he says:
"I have to admit that I'm brilliant"
"So u're quite efficient in doing repetitive work"
"Can i not participate in these kind of decisions"

u know, frankly, i quite pei fu my boss, as in, salute/impressed by him.

as i'm typing and minimizing this, he said something funny again!

"Eh, 5.30 ady, bah bye"
"Darling the jam is starting, i'm telling u"

The feeling is like 又敬又畏..我佩服的是他在这领域的知识, and he can speak eng very well!typical banana la lol!but when he is mad, nobody will like him =X
I think his mood is good today, be4 he said the 5.30 bah bye thingy, he was discussing us what we wana eat on next thursday, think he is treating us lunch!

By the way, it was cloudy the whole day.
Rainy day will make me miss u for a while perhaps, but cloudy & drizzling from morning till 5.30 makes me miss u even more! =(

No comments: