Mar 7, 2008

debut post!!! II

YEP!!! I started on this very day, 07 March 2008 (just a day before the general elections..what a day..lol). That Biiang and Blog Sifu aka Song suggested for us - the shengzhais- to make a blog of our own. We agreed. Still very alien to the blogging world (i like reading ppl's blog more lorr..haha). That Biiang and Sifu arr...really can't stand them larr...liddat that make fun of his disciple and partner...ohmyholy!!!



i'm biiang
you can call me lengchai biiang
but i prefer people to call me biiang biiang
(my co-blogger biiang )

Okay..let me kick start our blog with a thanks to our SIFU SONG and my co-blogger BIIANG.

edison

2 comments:

biiang n sheng said...

wei...lei um hai ar ma....at least 'ur' pic looks abit cute ler...=.= this one seems so evil & holding a Desert Eagle haha!

Andy~* said...

haha.. yaya desert eagle, lyk u la.. sohaizz a bit wan.. xD