Mar 25, 2008

omgholy holygopoly!!!! really can't stand my mum...was filling in the scholarship application form when she nag and nag and nag and nag lik wth....=.=" samo kept asking me to do it faster...FASTER!!!come on la...even me this write very fast (lol) person also cannot fill up the 6 pages forms in minutes la..IN FEW MINUTES U KNOW!!!SHE'S ASKING FOR LESS THAN 30 MINUTES PUNYA MINUTE!!!!!ARGH!!!! including i/c & birth cert all those u know...T.T haihz...what to do...who ask me to PROCRASTINATE like wtf!!! it's my fault...i know it is........ knew about the scholarship weeks ago but did not pay attention to it until like this lo!!! until the night before the dateline only then u care to fill it up....MDJB to urself LIM BIIANG SHENG!!!!!!!!
....anyway...shu pin called up jznow and got to know that tomorrow is his ultimate SPM day!!ops i mean his driving test day hehe... good luck siu peng!!!GAMBATEH!!! :) (i'm wishing u on behalf of swee also xD)

biiang

No comments: