Jun 14, 2009

Some jokes from my sunday badminton session with uncleS...(my dad included) xD

Uncle E :" Boy, tell u a joke..?"
Biiang Sheng :" okay hehe...
Uncle E : One day, a father asked his son, dear, do u know what's the difference between
confident and confidential?
Son : Dono daddy..
Daddy : okay it's like this...you are my son right...i HAVE confident in this..and u see that fren of yours?He is also my son, but that is confidential

-.-"
so now u know what's the difference between that 2 words d?


Uncle E :" Hey, come la next time we go massage."
UNcle L :" massage? ( thinking....)
Uncle E :" yes c'mon...it's 正经 wan (means legal..not those yellow massage)
Uncle L :" huh 正经 wan ar? DOWAN! :P

-.-"

really speechless la these uncles haha! but sometimes it's fun playing with them...when they miss a shot..they'l start cursing...and their cursing has got high and low pitch wan >.<"

Hmmm...type this last nite but din manage to finish it....
just something to loosen my tight nerves....lol....mayb that's a good way and perhaps a very good place to relax myself after dealing with so much of idiot.......problems..
haihz...

No comments: