Jul 2, 2009

Trans-formers 2

Had this small outing at leisure mall on tuesday to catch the movie Transformers 2 since miow was so eager to watch...anyway the movie was great...
wah tell u wat...the cars in the movie are NICE!! damn sporty and sexy...i'm gonna buy them and wait for U, U and U outside ur house!!!!!
hehe..4 guys went only and the next day mrlongmc was asking y din ajak him -.-" (purposely wan!)
den got one ZLD went watch the same show in pavillion wakakkaka...RM12 for one ticket compared to rm 6 at Leisure mall...xD
now u know why he is entitled mr ZLD!!!!

okay finish crapping....now the serious thing.... i lost my pencilcase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T.T anyone finds a black pencilcase with no words or pictures outside please return it to me T.T

haihz....sad case...
but one thing, my at-least-5-years'-history mechanical pensil is still with me...
just on the day before my pencilcase went missing, i couldn't find that green mechanical pencil of mine..i even went around and ask my classmates whether did they take it accidentally cz i really like that pencil alot..although nowadays it cant "contribute" in examinations anymore >.<

Then, on that night where i was quite sure that i left my pensilcase somewhere in TAR College, setapak, KL, Msia, Earth, i found the cute little thing lying on my table...tears jumped out of my eyes uncontrollably because that was basically the only stationery i'm left with...

*sob* Think i'l have to buy new stationery again...T.T *sigh*
i miss u leh mr pencilcase........where the hell are u?!!??!?????!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?come out la please......
don transform into something and hide inside my bag........miss the days when we were together la mr pencilbox....if i'm given a chance now i'l surely hug u properly so that u wont leave me....and went missing!!
celaka!