Feb 8, 2011

Internship day 2

8/2/2011

Hmm...my boss comes in at 9.30 like dat every morning ( according to my colleagues ). So this means i get to fb wakakakak! and oh ya, he and his wife leave before 5.30 so far ( these 2 days xD), meaning i get to fb again and leave at 5.30 muwahahahahha! i hope this "trend" continue!!

So this morning he talked to me in a room, the only room in the office,(so u can imagine how small is the office) about this audit software/ programme or watever i dont really know what is dat too that he wants me to help in developing or whatsoever WTHH!! and i dowannn lo haih...always internship oso get these noob job de T.T
he told me that i'll me helping him in that for around 1.5 month or 2 months when interviewing me but then this morning he sounded like 3full months LOL! and i told him i would prefer to do some NORMAL audit jobs haha...i have a feeling that i wont learn much from this internship...I SAID DOWAN INTERN D DE LA! WTF!
now i start to regret d =( for choosing this company..


DATA ENTERING is all i did today!nothing much to say about..but i think it is a good way to pass time quickly hahaha!
ok bb for today...wish me luck in working with mr cerewet boss!

No comments: