Feb 10, 2011

Internship day 4

Yesh today finally my boss gave me something related to audit to do!!hahaha! those colleagues who worked longer than me said "when u do more audit, u'll know it isn't that nice"
i know ar! but i jz wana hav a try of it ma...rather than asking me to do IT related things rite, i will feel paiseh if i tell ppl " I install a hard disk drive on my 1st day of work" hahaha ppl might tot i went into the wrong company!

Did audit working paper of:
1) other receivables
2) cash and bank
3) trial balance

2moro gonna do PPE i think that is quite confusing!
anyway today while having lunch, one colleague said the boss like very 有缘 with me, she just feel the boss talk abit differently with me lol...but i don think so ler, mayb thats how he talk to someone who know nothing bout audit rite haha! xD
and i replied "u see la when is my turn to get it from boss" haha wish me luck!
SO after boss went back today, the other guy colleague suddenly say "yes i almost one week x kena scold from boss d!" OMG!!hopefully he is just exaggerating it!


and it is thursday! end of thursday!! yeahhh!!! one more day and there'll be 2 days of holidays for those working! happy holiday ya!xD

p/s : Biiang is happy todae!! =))

No comments: