Feb 24, 2011

Internship dono day number wat!

24/2/2011

Let's stop at no.4 ! hahaha! i like my this quote very muchie!
Took half day off today cz i needed to rob the bank...lost my atm card and another maybank card, i typed the password wrongly LOL! don laugh at me!!@!

So damn hot this afternoon, the whether is really bad nowadays..sweat-ed quite alot while i was eating, then when i went back home it rained!-.-""

Btw when i was in public bank, a lady asked me what transaction i was waiting for (she said she notice i waited for quite long), then she started to talk to me LOL! think she wanted to ask me got gf anot hahahha! xD if she were to ask , i'l answer not available cz got mrs lbs d! =D

den when i applied for the new atm card, i was required to pay RM8, and THANK GOD i have that last remaining RM8 in my wallet! after paying that 8 ringgit, my wallet was empty! seriously empty lol! phew...otherwise.....must borrow from ppl d haha!

afta that went to maybank pula, luckily the fella was smart let me key in my pin for another time before giving me a new card, if not RM12 fly away again!thank you! =)
then at there the lady ask me whether i'm still studying or working haha...but this time is a malay lady xD

Today's a special day leh, cz "annonymouz" passed by, and mrs lbs visited as well hahaha! xD

p/s i'll eat more to become fatter, u too k! =D and no cold water! blek!=P

No comments: